Ad Box 01 - HTML1

Logo - HTML2

Small Menu - HTML3

Search - HTML4

Ad Box 2 - HTML8

Recent Posts Slider - HTML22

Watch: Obama says workers who strike should be “FIRED”

The incompetence of the White House has continued to increase on a surreal level. It’s pretty clear that Obama is either clueless or is intentionally trying to bring as many people down with him as possible.

“Everybody here just does their job, right? If you’re working here and in the middle of the day you just stopped and said ‘you know what, I want to get something, but I don’t know exactly what I’m gonna get. I’m just going to stop working till I get something – I’m just going to shut down the whole plant until I get something’ – You’d get fired, right?

Cuz the deal is, you’ve already gotten hired. You’ve got a job. You’re getting a paycheck. ..And so you also are getting the pride of doing a good job, and contributing to a business, and looking out for your fellow workers. That’s what you’re getting. It shouldn’t be any different for a member of Congress.”



Read more: http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/fire-the-unions/#.Uk3i92s0tzw.facebook