Ad Box 01 - HTML1

Logo - HTML2

Small Menu - HTML3

Search - HTML4

Ad Box 2 - HTML8

Recent Posts Slider - HTML22

Report: Bicyclist flees country after Oregon police force catheterization

Jason Barnes, a 26-year old native Venezuelan residing in Aloha, Ore., was riding his bike one evening last October when his friend was stopped by police for riding without lights.

“Officer Wilson then came over and stood with full force on the small of my back, applying painful pressure to my bladder which made it so I could not stop urinating. I remained on the bathroom floor in the hospital in a puddle of my own urine while he used his radio to call security.”

“I was then told they were going to catheterize me.”

He has since left the country and moved back to Venezuela where Barnes says he feels “much safer.”

Read more >>